Come Make a Difference and Join the Y This Summer!
The YMCA of Southern Nevada is currently seeking enthusiastic, energetic, and dedicated candidates for our Summer Camp programs! Come join us and make this a fantastic summer for the kids, families and communities we serve!
At the YMCA of Southern Nevada, we’re committed to providing a superior work environment that offers challenges, flexibility, and fun. We help employees maximize their strengths and develop new skill sets so they can build successful careers while making a meaningful impact in the community. As one of Southern Nevada’s largest non-profit community service organizations, we offer many ways for individuals to use their talents to make a difference. We welcome you to come join our Y Family this summer!
Our mission and core values are brought to life by our culture. In the Y, we strive to live our cause of strengthening communities with purpose and intentionality every day.
We are welcoming: we are open to all. We are a place where you can belong and become.
We are genuine: we value you and embrace your individuality.
We are hopeful: we believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world.
We are nurturing: we support you in your journey to develop your full potential.
We are determined: above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
(1) LEADS and PARTICIPATES in camp group activities and PERFORMS related skills
(Arts & Crafts, STEAM, Sports, Reading, and Camp Games).
(2) FOLLOWS specific YMCA Camp Standard Operating Procedures
(e.g., check-in/out of participants, parent greeting, cleaning and straightening of supplies in the area).
(3) IMPLEMENTS program activities and special events.
(4) PROMOTES and EMBRACES Character Development in curriculum.
(5) SERVES as a positive role model for program participants.
(6) BUILDS and MAINTAINS a high-standard of member service for all program participants.
(7) PROMOTES safety as an overriding objective in all programming efforts.
(8) PERFORMS all other duties as assigned.
If you’d like to learn more about available summer camp positions, contact Erica Stegall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!