REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
Y Preschool prepares children ages 3-5 for future success through theme based weekly activities that encourage hands-on learning and exploration. Our friendly, safe environment promotes positive social interaction and lots of fun!
Our caring teachers support an educational process of learning through creative play while incorporating the Y's four core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility into every lesson. It's what makes our preschool extra special!
The Y uses the HighScope Method, a research-validated curriculum and follows state standards for Kindergarten readiness. Your little learner is sure to make new friends and create memories while developing skills that will last a lifetime.
Y Preschool is available at the following Y locations: Durango Hills Y, Centennial Hills Y and SkyView Y. For questions, please contact Erica Stegall, association youth & family senior director.
Several class options for preschool are available, including mornings and afternoons. Please note class options vary by location.
Enrollment Fee of $250 is also due at time of registration.
How to Register
Please read, print, complete and submit (as appropriate) these important documents.
- Read the Y Preschool Parent Guide for information about the program, pricing, etc.
- Complete the Registration Packet. Print legibly and sign all signature lines.
- If you are paying thru automatic monthly draft, complete the Draft Consent form.
- Provide a copy of birth certificate.
- Provide a copy of your child’s current immunization record.
- Provide Health Statement signed by physician before the first day of class.
- Bring completed packet and copies to the welcome desk. (Save your spot now, register online and bring completed packet to the Y before the first day of class!)