City of Las Vegas Centennial Hills Community Center, Operated by the YMCA
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Public Outdoor Pool & Water Park Hours (open from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend)
- Access to all four Y locations!
- Two seasonal outdoor pools, plus a water park with flume slides and splash zone
- Heated indoor lap pool and therapy pool
- Two gymnasiums/basketball courts
- Fitness center with state-of-the art cardio equipment and circuit machines
- Free weight room
- Tranquil Aerobics and Yoga studio
- Cycling studio
- Y-Kids fitness classes (ages 8+)
- Multi-use classroom
- Free goal setting session
- Free equipment orientation
- Fully equipped locker rooms with showers
- Kids Gym (Get FREE childcare while you focus on your wellness goals!)
- Air hockey, billiards and fooseball
- Rental spaces (classrooms, pool and commercial kitchen) are available
- Free towel service
At Your Service
Breezy Bolden, senior executive director (702) 476-6747
Emily Walton, senior program director (702) 476-6744
Charee Lewis, membership coordinator (702) 476-6746
Tina Twilleger, health and wellness director (702) 476-6742
Callie Merrill, group & personal training manager (702) 476-6750
Linda Vanacore, administrative assistant (702) 476-6749
Tom Robertson, aquatics director (702) 476-6745
Erica Stegall, association youth & family senior director (702) 476-6741
Click Here for all that this location offers