Indoor Swim Lessons in Las Vegas
Available at Centennial and SkyView Las Vegas Locations
The YMCA of Southern Nevada integrates its four core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility into our indoor swim lessons. If you are interested in registering your child for indoor swim lessons in Las Vegas, stop by any YMCA front desk or call (702) 877-9622. Indoor swim lessons are offered at our Centennial Hills and SkyView locations.
Indoor Swim Lessons – Group Sessions
- One indoor swim session includes eight lessons
- Price is $109 session (one session includes 8 lessons)
- Preschool lessons are 30 minutes
- Youth lessons are 45 minutes
Indoor Swim Lessons - Private Sessions
- Participants (3+ years old) work one-on-one with an instructor at a time that works best for them.
- Each lesson is 30 minutes.
- Price is $35 per lesson (three lessons for $95 or six lessons for $170)
Indoor Swim Lessons – Available Levels Based on Skill
- Parent/Child (6 months - 3 years): introduce your little one to the water in a nurturing environment.
- Preschool non-swimmers (3 - 5 years): instruction focuses on floating, kicking, paddling and general comfort in the water.
- Youth non-swimmers (6 - 12 years): instruction focuses on floating, kicking and paddling on front and back with assistance.
- Youth swimmers (6 - 12 years): swimmers are introduced to all of the strokes and the program focuses on safety, rescue skills and diving.
- Teen and Adult swimmers (13+ years): if you have little to no aquatic experience, take this opportunity to learn lifelong skills in a supportive environment.
Call 702-877-9622 today to sign your child up for indoor swim lessons in Las Vegas.