City of Las Vegas Durango Hills Community Center, Operated by the YMCA
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday 12 to 4 p.m.
Public Outdoor Pool & Water Park Hours
The outdoor pool will re-open in late spring, 2016
- Access to all four Y locations!
- Seasonal beach entry pool and water park featuring flume slides and a splash zone
- Seasonal 8-lane, 25-meter swim area
- Indoor basketball court
- Fitness center with state-of-the art cardio equipment, circuit machines and free weights
- Tranquil Aerobics and Yoga studio
- Indoor and outdoor Pickleball courts
- Cycling studio
- Kids group fitness classes
- Free goal setting session
- Free equipment orientation
- Fully equipped locker rooms
- Rental space (classrooms and pool!) are available
- Free towel service
At Your Service
Brianna Barber, branch executive director (702) 839-4900
Susan Flight, senior program director (702) 839-4901
Heather Simpson, health & wellness coordinator (702) 839-4914
Erica Stegall, association youth & family senior director (702) 476-6741
Jake Lewis, pool manager (702) 839-4915
Monica Gonzalez, administrative assistant (702) 839-4910
Click Here for all that this location offers