Bill & Lillie Heinrich YMCA
Hours of Operation-NEW EXTENDED HOURS starting June 8, 2015
Monday – Friday: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Thank you Heinrich Family!
The community is indebted to the generosity of the late Bill Heinrich, his wife Lillie and their son Greg Heinrich. The Heinrich family has been a part of this community for generations. Learn more about their automobile dealerships: Fairway Chevrolet, Fairway Buick GMC, and Henderson Chevrolet.
Public Outdoor Pool & Water Park Hours
The outdoor pool will re-open in late spring, 2016
- Access to all four Y locations!
- Kids gym (ages 3 months - 7 years)
- Two seasonal outdoor pools, plus a water park with flume slides and splash zone
- Steam rooms and saunas
- Full-size basketball courts
- Fitness center with state-of-the art cardio equipment, circuit machines and free weights
- Cycle Studio
- Aerobics and Yoga studio
- Free goal setting session
- Y-Kids fitness classes (ages 8+)
- Free equipment orientations
- Lighted tennis courts
- Indoor and outdoor tracks
- Indoor rock climbing wall (ages 6+, and adults too!)
- Outdoor children's playground
- On-demand virtual classes
- Active Older Adult classes, workshops and social activities
- Free family events including Parent's Night Out
- Free Sport Class trial
- English classes for adults
- Discounted rates for programs
- Fully equipped locker rooms
- Rental space (classrooms and pool!) are available
- Free towel service
At Your Service
Danise Nance, branch executive director, (702) 685-2496
Lupe Sosa, administrative assistant, (702) 522-7422
Barbara Carter, membership director, (702) 522-7435
Kat Johnson, health and wellness coordinator, (702) 877-7272
Greg Lockridge, sports program director
Erica Stegall, association youth & family senior director (702) 476-6741