Bill & Lillie Heinrich YMCA
Hours of Operation-NEW EXTENDED HOURS starting June 8, 2015
Monday – Friday: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
July 4 - Facility will be closed but the outdoor pool will be open.
Thank you Heinrich Family!
The community is indebted to the generosity of the late Bill Heinrich, his wife Lillie and their son Greg Heinrich. The Heinrich family has been a part of this community for generations. Learn more about their automobile dealerships: Fairway Chevrolet, Fairway Buick GMC, and Henderson Chevrolet.
Public Outdoor Pool & Water Park Hours
Starting June 4, 2016 open from 12-4 p.m. Mon-Fri / 12-5 p.m. Sat &Sun
- Access to all four Y locations!
- Kids gym (ages 3 months - 7 years)
- Two seasonal outdoor pools, plus a water park with flume slides and splash zone
- Steam rooms and saunas
- Full-size basketball courts
- Fitness center with state-of-the art cardio equipment, circuit machines and free weights
- Cycle Studio
- Aerobics and Yoga studio
- Free goal setting session
- Y-Kids fitness classes (ages 8+)
- Free equipment orientations
- Lighted tennis courts
- Indoor and outdoor tracks
- Indoor rock climbing wall (ages 6+, and adults too!)
- Outdoor children's playground
- On-demand virtual classes
- Active Older Adult classes, workshops and social activities
- Free family events including Parent's Night Out
- Free Sport Class trial
- English classes for adults
- Discounted rates for programs
- Fully equipped locker rooms
- Rental space (classrooms and pool!) are available
- Free towel service
At Your Service
Jeff Treslley, branch executive director, (702) 877-7276
Lupe Sosa, administrative assistant, (702) 522-7422
Barbara Carter, membership director, (702) 522-7435
Sam Done, rentals/program coordinator, (702) 401-0139
Kat Johnson, health and wellness coordinator, (702) 877-7272
Erica Stegall, association youth & family senior director (702) 476-6741